Exclusive two jaw surgery system
Two Jaw System Information
'Patient Safety' is our No.1 priority.Wonjin's 'Safety System' ensures the safest and
the most dependable Two Jaw Surgeries.
By using the most technologically advanced diagnostic devices, 1:1 individualized pain management by our anesthetists, and our exclusive ICU wards for comprehensive after care treatments, we ensure our patients that they are indeed in safe hands of our specialist surgeons. Two Jaw Surgery is not only performed for aesthetic pleasures, but to improve the quality of our patients' lives by improving the functionality of the jaw. Reshape your jawline and reshape your life with Wonjin's exclusive Two Jaw Surgery.
The Golden Ratio
- 1. It is important to find the right proportion and balance for each individual patients during all facial reconstruction surgeries
- 2. Proportioned face gives a pleasing appearance.
- 3. The overall harmony of all features of the face is important rather than concentrating on one specific anatomy.
Two Jaw Surgery 4D Precise Diagnostic System
Bone shaving is the only factor to be considered for ‘two jaw surgery’?
“Ergonomically Diagnosed 4D Precise Diagnostic System
4D Precise Diagnostic System that predicts after surgery result, face bone and soft tissue structure enables to bring perfect results.
It is important to predict result accurately after osteotomy without involving nerves. Wonjin’s 4D Precise Diagnostic System allows analyzing not only face bone but also muscle, fat, location of nerve and blood vessel which are invisible, bone structure and its movement to minimize the error which might be able to occur to less than 1mm. This improves safety and completeness of surgery.
There are only two devices in Korea and it is the most advanced 3D CT machine which can accurately identify the thickness of jaw, the slope, and location of the nerve.
ST Model (Simulation Two Jaw)
Thorough diagnosis of patient’s bone structure using the two-jaw simulation models including jaw joint structure, occlusion, face bone frame.
It is a device that measures precisely the location and formation of neural canal, thickness of jaw and density of jaw bone.
Simulation Operation Prediction Program (SOPP)
Measured by changes in facial bones and soft tissue to analyze the changes in the occlusion and facial surgery from various angles.
Steps for Two Jaw surgeries
Cooperative Departments System+
Doctors across all departments
-Anesthesia Department for customized anesthetic method for maximum safety
-Plastic Surgery Department for aesthetical improvement
-Maxillofacial Surgery Department (associated with Dentist Department)
-Orthodontic Department (associated with Dentist Department)for post-operative correction
24Hours Intensive Care Unit System+
Wonjin's Two Jaw Surgery Specialized Care Unit monitors patients after surgery for 24 hours to be fully ready for any emergency situations.
-Two Jaw Surgery Patients intensive care system for 24 hours in ICU center
-Central Control System for patients’ pre and post-operative care
-Aseptic Operation Theater providing hygiene environment for patients
Customized treatment system+
Customized patients care system along with pre-operation service to post-operative care gives a high satisfaction.
-Exclusive treatment room for comfortable post-operative treatment
-Anti-swelling system through precise body examination
-1:1 exclusive care manager throughout the whole surgery and treatment process
-Interpretation with many different languages for foreign patients
-24 hour call center service available
Safe Anesthesia System+
The safest and the most dependable surgeries with our 1:1 assigned exclusive anesthetist
Our anesthesiology department will be responsible for your safety from the beginning until the end of your surgery.
-Equipped with certified anesthetics and analgesia for effective pain management and safety
-Thorough medical examination at our clinical pathology department prior to surgery.
WONJIN’s Exclusive ‘Inflammation Care System’
Wonjin is equipped with various medical devices and has many years of skill and experience to control inflammation, infection, swelling, immune system and recovery.
WONJIN Dental Clinic - Two jaw Care Unit T.C.U- 24 hour Responsible Anesthesiologist in residence
- Specialists’ 24 Hour Monitoring System
- Healite swelling care begins upon hospitalization
- Post-operative analysis system and treatment
Wonjin’s exclusive swelling care system controls body balance and skin tissue to the best condition that aids in effective wound recovery, inflammation removal, increasing immunity and reducing swelling.
'Administration of Medication' effective in swelling treatmentReleasing toxins and edema from body.
'Nutrition Injection'Natural fruit extract is injected in order to subside swelling quickly.
'Oxygen Capsule Treatment' to improve autoimmunity systemPrevents scars and wound through high purity oxygen provided from capsule to your whole body.
'Healite Treatment' for quick recoveryTherapy for pain, inflammation, and swelling reduction, while speeding up the recovery of damaged tissues.
Two Jaw Surgery Precautions [Before & After]
Before the surgery
- -Stop taking the medicines that disturb hemorrhage control (birth control pills, hormone drugs, vitamin E, and aspirin) at least 2 weeks before the surgery. Notify the consultant and the surgeon if you are under treatment of hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and thyroids.
- -Stop smoking cigarettes at least 3 days before the surgery and notify the consultant and the surgeon if you have cold to check your respiratory system.
- -Taking shower with mild type soap on the day of surgery is recommended and remove contact lenses, jewelry, accessories, nail polish, and make-up before coming to the clinic.
- -Do not eat or drink (including candy, gum, and water) 8 hours before the surgery.
- -Prepare comfortable clothes (hoodie or button down shirt), mask, scarf, cap, and sunglasses. It is hard to drive after the surgery, so please come with the guardian.
After the surgery
- -Avoid salty food to prevent swelling. Liquid food for 3 days after the surgery is highly recommended. And also, avoid eating hard food during the recovery period.
- -Apply a compressive band on face for 3-4 days and avoid sleeping on the side or face down. To reduce pain and swelling, sleep with 2-3 pillow on the back.
- -To prevent infection inside the mouth, keep the mouth clean with gargle after every meal.
- -Be careful from any strong impact during the recovery period.
- -Drinking alcohol and smoking is prohibited for 4 weeks after the surgery.
※ General complications such as bleeding and infection may occur depending on the patient’s condition.
Double Jaw Surgery Story