WONJIN's Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
WONJIN's Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
WONJIN's Customized Rhinoplasty considering
the overall harmony of the face
The height of nose alone cannot be the standard for a beautiful nose.
The overall harmony of natural and smooth facial lines from the forehead, nose,
lips, and front chin, together, makes true beauty.
The structure and appearance of the nose is only one primary factor for
facial beauty, but beyond the cosmesis, the functional roles of the nose are
also extremely important. Therefore, collaborative teamwork between
departments from ENT (Ears, Noses, Throat) and Plastic Surgery is very
important for the best surgical outcomes.
Wonjin's Rhinoplasty Clinic can fullfill the patients' desires
and preferences, and by using 3D Scanners and CAD medical devices,
Beauty can be individually re-defined.
Perfect Ratio for Beautiful Nose
# The ideal nose length - 1/3 of the face.
# The ideal angle between the bridge and the tip - 45 degrees
Nose Surgery System
Real 3D Photo Sumulation+
The 3D scanner increases accuracy of Rhinoplasty Surgeries at Wonjin!
- Precision planning of surgeries by accurate diagnosis
- Improvements in both aspects of aesthetic and functionality by 3D analysis
- Optimal outcomes achievable: less than 0.1mm error range
- Radiation-free Safety Approved White LED lamp used
High Standard Medical System+
Cutting-edge Safety System
- Aseptic Operation Theaters
- Real Time Monitoring
- Central Control System
- Independent Power Supply System
- Cardiopulmonary & Cricothyroid Resection Kit
- BAIR-HUGGER Body Temperature Maintainer
Cooperative Departments System+
-Safety can be ensured by considering the copious number of surgery cases
-Experience means swift surgery procedures for short operationn time to minimize swelling and bleeding
-Systematic Comprehensive Planning by ergonomically analyzing facial structure and nose structure.
Safe Anesthesia System+
Safe and trustworthy surgery with one on one exclusive anesthesia system
Your safety from the beginning of the surgery till the end of recovery will be our responsibility by one on one care by our Anesthesiologists.
-Equipped with certified anesthesiologists for your safety
-Equipped with Clinical Pathology department to proceed 30 different examinations such as blood test, heart test just like general health check-up.
1:1 Individualized Patient Care System+
All of service at Wonjin Clinic is oriented toward your comfort and convenience from pre-operative consultation to post-operative care.
-Exclusive treatment available for convenient dressing/treatment care after the surgery
-Customized anti-swelling care available for your body type
-1:1 management system process from the consultation to the post-operative care
-8 different language interpretation services available.
-24-hour call center available for all enquiries regarding the surgery and emergency situation
Surgery Precautions [Before & After]
- -Stop taking the medicines that disturb hemorrhage control (birth control pills, hormone drugs, vitamin E, and aspirin) at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. Notify the consultant and the surgeon if you are under treatment of hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and thyroids.
- -Stop smoking cigarettes at least 3 days before the surgery and notify the consultant and the surgeon if you have any prediposing illnesses such as a cold.
- -Taking shower with mild type soap on the day of surgery is recommended and remove contact lenses, jewelry, accessories, nail polish, and make-up before coming to the clinic.
- -Do not eat or drink (including candy, gum, and water) 4 hours before the surgery (8 hours for general anesthesia).
- -Prepare comfortable clothes (hoodie or button down shirt), mask, scarf, cap, and sunglasses. It is hard to drive after the surgery, so please come with the guardian.
- -Bruising or swelling may occur for the first 2 days after the surgery but it will gradually subside. Avoid sleeping on your stomach or with your upper torso deviated downward. Use 2~3 pillows when sleeping to relieve pain and swelling.
- -Do not touch or remove scab or scar inside of your nose. There may be some bleeding from your nose after the surgery but it will clot over time.
- -Blowing your nose or spitting out sputum aggressively can cause bleeding.
- -Your nose may look asymmetrical or curved due to swelling but it is normal.
- -Alcohol consumption and smoking is prohibited for 4 weeks after the surgery.
※ General complications such as bleeding and infection may occur depending on the patient’s condition.