Nasal Tip Sugeries
Nose Tip Correction Information
- Duration: 20~30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 1 week after
- Clinic Visit: 2~3 times
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- What is Nose Tip Surgery?
- Nose Tip Surgery, commonly known as Tip Rhinoplasty, is a cosmetic nose operation that re-shapes the nose tip. As the tip of the nose is the most variable aspect of the nose, this surgery can have a cascade of complications. WONJIN's surgeons have the knowledge and incredible clinical experiences for the best quality outcomes.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Are dissatisfied with current nose tip.
- 2. Have sunken nose tip after surgery.
- 3. Wish to change the shape of the nose tip after surgery.
WONJIN’s Nose Tip Surgery Methods
Nose Tip Rhinoplasty methods vary depending on an individual’s nose tip. Below are some commonly used nasal tip surgeries.
METHOD 01 Slightly Flat and Rounded Nose Tips
Seperated cartilage of the alar rims are tied closer together.
METHOD 02 Nose tip that requires augmentation
If tying the cartilage does not efficaciously lift or augment the nose tip, cartilage or implants with similar properties are used to create an ideal tip. WONJIN uses cartilage from the ear.
METHOD 03 Nose tip that requires augmentation and support
A common procedure to handle an upturned nose involves placing additional cartilage above the nose tip cartilage to raise it.
Nose with Blunt Tip Rhinoplasty Surgical Method
Invisible Incision Rhinoplasty
No visible scar is the advantage of invisible incision. However, a well-experienced surgeon is required to accurately assess the inner layout of the nose.
Open Incision Rhinoplasty
This procedure deals with short, arrowhead, blunt tip noses, and nose revision surgeries. The advantage of open incision is that it allows access to the inner layout of the nose leading to safer surgery. The redness around the scar is barely noticeable and it can be covered by makeup. The redness will fade in approximately 3 months.