Rhinoplasty For Man
Men Rhinoplasty Information
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min. ~ 2 hours
- Anesthesia: Deep Sleep Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: App. 5-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2-3 times
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- What is Wonjin’s Men Rhinoplasty?
- Men are no longer excluded from the growing popularity of plastic surgery worldwide. In general, male have thicker skin around the nose than female, thus silicon implants are widely used. The width of the dorsum is what differentiates female and male noses as men tend to have a thicker nasal dorsum, a factor that must be considered when designing the perfect nose before Rhinoplasty surgeries. The ideal width for men is roughly 13mm, with an ideal angle between forehead and nose projecting at 130 degrees, and finally, the ideal angle between the nose and the lip is 90 degrees.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have over-developed nose
- 2. Have curved or hooked nose
- 3. Have small or flat nose
- 4. Wish to improve facial impression for aesthetic reason
Ideal Nose Width
-Straight nose line from glabella to nose tip
Interesting Story: What is a Romans Nose?
The nose was one of the standards for Roman soldiers to get promoted in the Roman era. The nose was a symbol of manlihood, unique charisma, and strength. Consequently, men whose nose was hooked or crooked were disqualified for their promotion as they believed that Roman soldiers had to appear strong and powerful impression to their enemies.