Nasal Bridge Surgeries
Curved Nose Rhinoplasty Information
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min ~ 2 hr 30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 5-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2-3 times
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- What is Curved Nose Rhinoplasty?
- Deviation or the curvature of the nose creates an undesirable nose shape in context with the full facial construct. Furthermore, physical ailments such as nasal obstruction, chronic headaches, and other related nasal ailments can occur due to a curved nose. Thus, with Wonjins Rhinoplasty Clinic, physical ailments and aesthetically displeasing nose structures can simultaneously be fixed by both ear, nose, and throat (ENT) experts and plastic surgeon collaboration.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have a nose that looks off-center, deviated, crooked, or curved
- 2. Suffer from nasal related ailments
- 3. Have crooked appearing nostrils
- 4. Have an implant that has curved or deviated
Curved Nose Surgical Method
Curved Nose surgery methods depends on severity of nasal deviation as well as individual conditions. WONJIN has several different method to address these issues.
METHOD 01 Camouflage Method
If the severity of the deviation is unremarkable, a simple procedure to correct the slight curve can be done. Cartilage, Implants, or thick derma can be grafted to the section of the nose that impose deformities.
METHOD 02 Nasal Bone Fracture Method
Fracture method is one of the most common methods in correcting a deviated nose, and if necessary, excess derma are excised. This allows for better alignment of the bones for a straighter and balanced nose in context with other facial features.
METHOD 03 Nasal Tip Correction Method
Curvature or deviation of the nose tip or columella are corrected by repositioning the columnella and excising excess the columnella cartilage for better fit and shape in the newly formed position..
METHOD 04 Septal cartilage incision
The structure of the nasal septum wall is comprised of bone and cartilage. It can be called the pillar of the nose.Deviations in the septum are the main cause of curved noses. When treating a curved nose, it is essential to check for a deviated nasal septum.
METHOD 05 Inferior nasal concha correction
Nasal obstruction can occur in a curved nose. The cause is the inferior nasal concha. Through incisional methods or high frequency wave treatments, the nasal concha section can be reduced to increase the space within the nose.