Nasal Bridge Surgeries
Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min ~ 2 hr 30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 5-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2-3 times
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- What is Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty?
- Appearance of crooked nose can cause nasal congestion and headache or other nasal problems. Rhinoplasty for crooked nose can improve both these problems and aesthetic aspects, Wonjin brings you the utmost outcomes collaborating with ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) specialists.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have an asymmetric face due to crooked nose
- 2. Suffer from nasal related ailments
- 3. Have crooked nostrils
- 4. Have deviated nasal prosthesis
Crooked Nose Surgical Method
Curved Nose surgery methods depends on severity of nasal deviation as well as individual conditions. WONJIN has several different method to address these issues.
METHOD 01 Camouflage Method
If the severity of the deviation is unremarkable, a simple procedure to correct the slight curve can be done. Cartilage, Implants, or thick derma can be grafted to the section of the nose that impose deformities.
METHOD 02 Nasal Bone Fracture Method
This is one of the most common methods that straightens deviated nose by having fracture of crooked nasal bone area.
METHOD 03 Nasal tip cartilage correction Method
Nasal tip or septum deviation are corrected by repositioning nasal tip cartilage.
METHOD 04 Nasal Septum cartilage incision
The structure of the nasal septum wall is comprised of bone and cartilage. It can be called the pillar of the nose.Deviations in the septum are the main cause of curved noses. When treating a curved nose, it is essential to check for a deviated nasal septum.
METHOD 05 Inferior nasal concha correction
Nasal obstruction can occur in a curved nose. The cause is the inferior nasal concha. Through incisional methods or high frequency wave treatments, the nasal concha section can be reduced to increase the space within the nose.