Men's Eye Surgery
- Method: Customized Double Eyelid/Canthoplasty Surgery
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia (almost no pain)
- Duration: App. 1 hr ~ 1 hr 30 min.
- Stitch Removal: 5-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2 times (dressing/stitch removal)
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- Men's Eye Surgery
- The factors to consider when designing men's eyes are very much different to women's eyes. Double eyelid surgery for men requires more delicacy with the design achieve the best result.
Most men tend to prefer the most natural looking double eyelid lines, and prefer to keep the fact that they had plastic surgery from others, hence, unnoticable surgeries are preferred. Since every person's anatomical features vary, such as length and width of their eyes, it is vital to carefully design the position of the anticipated double eyelid line. It is also important that a seasoned surgeon, like Wonjin's eye specialists, to perform such surgeries to minimize any risks and reduce the chance of disproportionally botched surgeries.
It is rare to find any male patients who wear make-up compared to female patients, thus it is extremely important to choose the right type of procedure that leaves minimal to no scars. Consequently, we advise our patients to choose the best suitable surgical method with the right eyelid surgery specialist who has many years of experience in the field.