Short Eye Width
- Method: Customized Canthoplasty and Double Eyelid Surgery
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia (Almost No Pain)
- Duration: App. 1 hr ~ 1 hr 30 min.
- Stitch Removal: 5-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2 times
- Recover Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- Short Eye Width
- In case of short eye width, just the double eyelid surgery will not solve the problem. In some cases, it can even make the eye look unnatural. Therefore, Canthoplasty to elongate eye width is necessary with a consideration of eye’s length and width ratio and overall face shape.
Usually, Epicanthoplasty and Lateral Canthoplasty can make your eye width elongated. If the patient’s eye is short in length or has sleepy looking eyes, additional Ptosis Correction or Hot’z Surgery may be needed to achieve the ideal eye lines.
Eye Surgery Method for Short Eye Width
STEP 01 Individually customized Eyelid Surgery planned by specialist
STEP 02 Designing ideal line
STEP 03 Control of direction by Incising outer corner of eye
STEP 05 Clean Suture to Minimize Scar
Since Lateral Canthoplasty and Hot’z Surgery require delicate and sophisticated skill, bone, muscle, and skin must be taken consideration to plan the surgery in order to achieve the most ideal eye shape. Therefore, high satisfaction of the result can be achieved if the surgery is done after thorough consultation with the physician.