For Middle Age
- Duration: 1 hour
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 5-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2 times
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- What is Upper Blepharoplasty?
- The elasticity of our skin decreases with age and as a result, our eyes can become droopy. Upper Blepharoplasty corrects this by removing parts of the loose skin and tightens the forehead, eyebrows, and eyelids. This gives a youthful appearance with a clearer and well-defined eye shape.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have droopy eyelids with unbalanced double eyelid lines
- 2. Have droopy eyelids that impairs vision
- 3. Have extremely saggy eyelids that makes you appear older
Upper Blepharoplasty Features
Correct droopy eyes both aesthetically and functionally
Old looking, irritating poking eyes by eyelashes or blocking your view can be restored after Upper Blepharoplasty.
Prevents facial wrinkles and restores glamor
Vision impairments from sagging eyelids can be corrected, and subsequently can eliminate the habits that cause wrinkles on the forehead.
Restores youth for a vibrant appearance
The elimination of droopy eyelids and the prevention of wrinkles can create a youthful appearance.
Upper Blepharoplasty Surgical Method
Anesthesia after cleansing
Removing droopy skin on eyelids
Sutured tightly for durability