- Duration: Variable (case-by-case)
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 2-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2 times
- Recovery Period: Return to daily activities after stitch removal
- What is Eyelid Revision Surgery?
- If desirable eyelines and optimum outcomes were not achieved from previous surgeries, revision surgery may be required. It is vital that a surgeon with extensive clinical experience performs this procedure to prevent further revision surgeries.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Want to change the length, height or width of the double eyelid lines
- 2. have visible scars and constant swelling symptoms
- 3. Have asymmetric eyes
- 4. Possess double eyelids that have come undone
Types of Revision
TYPE 01 Large, Visible Scars
If there is excessive skin on the eyelid, unnecessary parts can be removed. (However, depending on individual skin type, revision surgery can be difficult).
TYPE 02 Puffy and Swollen Eyelids (thick eyelid line)
Double eyelid lines that are inproportionately designed can be corrected by removing fats and skin. A natural, satisfactory outcome can be achieved.
TYPE 03 Asymmetry of the Eyelids
Sometimes one of the double eyelids can come undone. Revision surgery is required to restore proportional symmetry.
TYPE 04 Unsatisfactory eyelid line
This revision deals with unsatisfactory eyelid lines, for whatever the reason. Wonjin provides thorough consultation to give the patient the most natural and beautiful eyelid line.