- Duration: 30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Stitch Removal: N/A
- Clinic Visit: 2 times
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity 2-3 days after
- Hospitalization: N/A
- What is Eye Bags Correction?
- Eye bag correction or Lower Blepharoplasty is a type of surgery that corrects the droopy eye bags, often caused by age. Patients with droopy or sagging eye bags can often appear to be older than their actual age. Fat deposits can be removed or repositioned in accordance to the patients diagnosis.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have protruding under eye bag
- 2. Have severe dark circles
- 3. Look much older than actual age
Features of Eye Bags Correction
- Incisions are made in the eyebags on the conjunctiva, thus the surgery does not leave any visible scars.
- Patients are able to return to daily activities almost immediately after surgery, and they are permitted to apply light makeup and can also gently wash their face after surgery.
- Dark circles are improved and this can lead to a brighter facial impression.
- Removal of under eye bags due to aging gives an youthful appearance.
Eye Bags Correction Surgical Method
Consultation & Surgery Plan, Design, and outline
Our most experienced surgeons will carefully check the individual’s condition before planning the surgery.
Incision on the conjunctiva
Incision is made on the conjunctiva, and upon completion of the surgery the incision site is sutured on the inside which allows for no visible scars.
Eye Bag Fat Adjustment
Fats are repositioned or removed depending on each patients diagnosis.
Loose or excessive skin treatment
Saggy skin is corrected by repositioning of fats.
The incision site is sutured and patients may return to daily activities.