- Duration: 30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 5-7 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2 times
- Recovery Period: 1-2 weeks of swelling after the surgery
- What is Full Incision?
- Full incision method of blepharoplasty is the most common form of Double Eyelid Surgery, and it involves the removal of excess fat from the eyelid by making a fine horizontal incision on the eyelid. To minimize scars and reduce the likelihood for the need for revision surgery, it is vital that it is performed by a highly skilled doctor with plentiful clinical experience.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Possess thick eyelids
- 2. Have droopy eyelids or have eyelashes that constantly irritate the eyes
- 3. Have double eyelids with no chance of coming undone in the future
Full Incision Features
Permanent effect and applicable for all eye types.
The Full Incision Method creates permanent double eyelids and is applicable for all types of eyelids. Any sagging skin, muscles, or even the angle of eyelashes can all be corrected with this surgery.
Scarring may be present but barely noticeable and thus it has become one of the most popular choice for blepharoplasty (double eyelid surgery).
Full Incision Method
- STEP 01
- STEP 02
Incision made + fats and tissues removed
- STEP 03
Muscles and skin are sutured
- STEP 04