- Duration: 30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 4-5 days after
- Clinic Visit: 2 times
- Recovery period: 1-2 weeks of swelling after the surgery
- What is Partial Incision?
- This is a type of blepharoplasty that involves making a miniscule incision on the eyelid to remove excess adipose tissues and muscle tissues. The newly formed double eyelids will be highly durable, and bares minimal scarring and swelling. The chances of the double eyelids becoming undone is highly likely if patients who have eyelids with excessive fats and muscles choose to receieve non-incisional surgery. Thefore, this partial incision method is far superior in these cases.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have excessive fat on eyelids
- 2. Require revision surgery after non-incisional surgery
- 3. Wish to remove fat and muscle tissue from their eyelid
- 4. Want double eyelids with minimal scarring and swelling
Partial Incision Features
Wonjin makes tiny incisions to reduce scars for higher satisfaction.
Partial Incision Surgical Method
- STEP 01
- STEP 02
After incision, unnecessary fats
and tissues removed
- STEP 03
Muscles are tightened and sutured
- STEP 04