Complex Double Suture
- Duration: 30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 2-3 days later
- Clinic Visit: 2 times
- Recovery Period: Return to daily activity 3-4 days later
- What is Complex Double Suture(non-incisional) Method?
- The simple non-incisional suture method of double eyelid surgery creates the eyelid line with only the strength of suture thread. Whereas, the complex double suture method allows for natural adhesion between skin and underlying muscles with a stronger, much durable W-line suture that can firmly fixate the double eyelids.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Wish to achieve natural double eyelid
- 2. wish for minimal scarring and swelling
- 3. Wish to return to daily activities immediately
- 4. Have thin eyelid skin with minimal skin sag
- 5. Wish to avoid incisional method
Feature of Complex Double Suture Method
This is our exclusive method designed to solidify the weak fixation strength of the original suture method that regularly become loose or undone. Complex double suture method surgery not only induces natural adhesion of surrounding tissues, but it also helps to achieve a much more natural appearance.
Advantages of Complex Double Suture Method
|Complex Double Suture Method|
|Natural Result||Simple Surgery and Quick Recovery||Less Chance of Becoming Undone|
|The suturing method and the natural adhesion of tissues allows for natural looking eyes||Prompt return to daily activity is possible: minimal tissue damage||Double suture method prevents loosening of double eyelid line|
Complex Double Suture Method Procedure
Before the surgery
Thorough consultation with the surgeon to find the best suitable surgical method
Designing and punching
Small holes will be made on the eyelid
The eyelid will be sutured with W-line thread and induce natural adhesion of tissues
After the surgery
Complete creation of natural double eyelid without scar formation.
Difference between Original Suture Method and Complex Double Suture Method
|Original Suture Method||Complex Double Suture Method|
|Recommended Type||Thin Eyelid||Suitable for Almost Every Type|
|Result||Natural||Definite and Natural|
|Scar||Almost None||Almost None|
|Chance of Loosening||Moderate||Very Low|