- Acne / Pores
- Scar / Stretch Mark
- Dark Circle
- Melasma / Freckle / Spots
- Tatto / Nevus of Ota
- Hyperhidrosis / Hot flush
- Spot / Corn / Wart / Milium
Tattoo, Nevus of Ota
- Wish to hide Old Tattoo and Nevus of Ota
Erase it Completely with the Special Laser!
What is Tattoo
Tattoo is a type of art where the practitioner with the license carves specific letter, pattern, or drawing on patient’s body using needle and pigment. Tattoo’s pigment penetrates deep into dermas layer, so it cannot be easily removed. Thus, if you wish to edit or remove it, you need a special treatment for it.
What is Nevus of Ota
Nevus of Ota is a type of skin disease that presents as a blue or gray patch on the face due to melanin cell proliferation. This disease was originally diagnosed by Dr. Ota from Japan in 1939 and named after him. It is more likely to occur in Asian race. The occurrence in Korea is approximately 3 people in every 10,000 population.
The Cause of Nevus of Ota
UV Light, Sex Hormones
- It can be seen as a bruise at birth or outbreak before age of 10 but sometimes, it may be found in adolescent period. The symptom of Nevus of Ota worsens as melanin cell proliferates by UV light exposure, so it is recommended to be treated early in the stage before it spreads too far and too deep.
Research Result of 75% Improvement Shown by Nervus of Ota Treatment
- 1. Brownish Type: 3~4 times
- 2. Homogenous Type: 5~6 times
- 3. Mixed Type: 3~4 times
- 4. Blue Type: At least 6 times
- * The number of treatment may vary according to individual’s skin condition *
Types of Nevus of Ota
Nevus of Ota is a congenital disease. It can be seen as a bruise at birth or outbreak before age of 10 but sometimes, it may be found in adolescent period. The symptom of Nevus of Ota worsens as melanin cell proliferates by UV light exposure, so it is recommended to be treated early in the stage before it spreads too far and too deep.
- TYPE 01 Brownish Type
- TYPE 02 Homogenous Brownish Type
- TYPE 03 Mixed Type
- TYPE 04 Blue Type
Treatment Method of Laser
Mela-White is the most effective laser equipment for Tatoo and Nevus of Ota treatment. You can expect a satisfying effect from Mela-White laser treatment since it selectively targets melanin pigments situated deep in the dermis layer without skin damage on the outside.
- STEP 01 Consultation with specialist
- STEP 02 Cleansing
- STEP 03 Apply anesthesia cream
- STEP 04 Customized laser treatment
- STEP 05 Cool down after treatment
- STEP 06 Wrap up