- Acne / Pores
- Scar / Stretch Mark
- Dark Circle
- Melasma / Freckle / Spots
- Tatto / Nevus of Ota
- Hyperhidrosis / Hot flush
- Spot / Corn / Wart / Milium
Melasma, Freckle, Age spots
- Melasma, Freckle and spots are caused by UV rays, stress, and hypersecretion of hormones. If you neglect these pigmentation troubles, the pigmented area will get darker or spread, which make hard to eliminate the troubles.
What is Melasma / Freckle / Age spots
It is one of the most common pigmentation disease which is caused by over-creation of melanin gathered on cheekbones and cheek area which makes the skin color dark and messy. This is very common among females in ages around 30~40s. Melasma usually appears light brown or dark brown on cheekbone area. Also, this does not disappear naturally once it is formed due to hormones. It is important to start the treatment for improvement of pigmentation as soon as possible or the area will spread out to the whole face.
Freckles are small flat brown marks that is about 5-6 mm arising on the face and other sun exposed areas such as upper arms, cheek or chest. These are very similar to melasma. They are most often seen in fair skinned people like Caucasian but it can be found on Asian these days due to strong UV light.
03 Age spots
These can be easily found on people who are aged over 40s due to skin being exposed to UV rays for a long period. With the skin’s defense mechanism system, the pigmentation occurs after dead skin cells and epidermal cells become thicker. It looks like a brown mole and commonly found among aged people. However, for those who enjoy outdoor activities, it can occur to young people as well due to heavy exposure to UV rays. These will never disappear naturally and will spread out with advancing years.
The Cause of the Melasma, Freckles, and Age spots
1. Female hormones
- Estrogen, which is the female hormone, causes melanin creation that forms freckles or melasma. It usually occurs when there are some changes in female hormones due to pregnancy or taking birth control pill.
2. UV rays
- UV rays have waves that stimulate melanin creation, thus long time exposure leads to skin pigmentation. The reason why it is more severe during summer is because of the UV rays.
- Immunity system is affected by stress which also stimulates melanin creation.
4. Genetic factors
- If a family member has freckles or melasma, then the possibility rate increases.
We plan the treatment method after accurate diagnosis of pigment size and depth. A complex treatment will be processed depending on the patient’s lesion for customized treatment. Treatments include injection method, chemical peeling method, equipment peeling method, laser treatment and medical skin care.
METHOD 01 Injection method
Arbutin and glutathione ingredients prevent skin pigmentation and reproduction of melanin.
METHOD 02 Laser Treatment
STEP01. Before the laser treatment - Synergy peeling
Milkpeel- synergy effect by removing waste in the pores before the treatment
Synergy effect of removing waste and dead skin cells before the laser treatment which leaves no irritation on skin.
Aquapeel- provide nutrients in 3 level system
Special spiral tip is used for dead skin cell and sebum removal which leads to blackhead removal. This ultimately supplies glycerin nutrient to promote skin regeneration.
STEP03. Pigmentation care after laser treatment
O2 Scaling care
100% pure oxygen gives effects of pain relief and regeneration after laser treatments or surgery. 1 session of care treatment can make bright skin without skin tissue damage. This supplies nutrients into skin via special oxygen pressure in order to reform collagen and elastin to restore skin elasticity.
Vitamin whitening care
Special Spiral Tip is used to remove dead skin cell, sebum and blackheads. It also supplies glycerin nutrient to promote skin regeneration.
- STEP 01 Consultation with specialist
- STEP 02 Cleansing
- STEP 03 Apply anesthesia cream
- STEP 04 Customized laser treatment
- STEP 05 Cool down after treatment
- STEP 06 Wrap up