- Acne / Pores
- Scar / Stretch Mark
- Dark Circle
- Melasma / Freckle / Spots
- Tatto / Nevus of Ota
- Hyperhidrosis / Hot flush
- Spot / Corn / Wart / Milium
- Melanin activates when friction occurs on armpit, groin, elbow, and knee which causes pigmentation.
What is Pigmentation
- Pigmentation is a condition where skin color is darkened due to melanin activation. We can also refer to melasma and freckles as pigmentation but it is more common on areas such as armpit, groin, knee, and elbow.
Treatments that effectively destroy the melanine or removing accumulated dead skin cells will improve the pigmentation with whitening effect. However, one time treatment is not enough and depending on the depth of the pigmentation, several sessions of the treatment is required for the better result.
The Cause of The Pigmentation
1. Pigmentation caused by frequent friction
- Occurs on areas such as armpit, elbows, knees, groin, and heels
2. Repeatable self-waxing
- Stimulated area with repeatable self-waxing
- Hormone secretion during pregnancy may cause the pigmentation but in this case, it naturally improves after birth
4. Other cause
- Genetic cause, endocrine diseases, and atopy
Types of Pigmentation
- TYPE 01 Spots
- TYPE 02 Freckles
- TYPE 03 Age spots
- TYPE 04 Moles
- 1. Removal of cause of pigmentation
- Identify cause of pigmentation and block UV rays.
- 2. Whitening ointment
- There are various types of whitening products with hydroquinone which is effective. There are other substances such as tretinoin, vitamin C, arbutin, kinerase and these products are only available by the doctor’s prescription.
- 3. Whitening treatment
- By rubbing a roller with micro needles on the treatment area, stimulate the skin to produce collagen.
- 4. Desquamation
- There are peelings that let the skin breathe, such as GA peeling and Aladdin peeling.
- 5. Laser treatment
- Long laser waves enter deep within the skin to affect melanin pigmentation and hemoglobin in the vessels to improve freckles and expanded pore, blood vessels, skin redness and form clear skin.
- STEP 01 Consultation with specialist
- STEP 02 Cleansing
- STEP 03 Apply anesthesia cream
- STEP 04 Customized laser treatment
- STEP 05 Cool down after treatment
- STEP 06 Wrap up