- Acne / Pores
- Scar / Stretch Mark
- Dark Circle
- Melasma / Freckle / Spots
- Tatto / Nervus of Ota
- Hyperhidrosis / Hot flush
- Spot / Corn / Wart / Milium
Acne & Pores
- Specialized treatment by an expert is necessary for acne treatments after precise diagnosis of the symptoms and scar type.
- Pore is where hair grows and is also connected with sebaceous gland that secretes sebum to the skin surface area. Pores exist mostly on the face, neck, and chest.
What is Acne/ Acne Scar
Acne is the infection caused by stacked sebum inside the pores. Excessive secretion of sebum in blocked pores will lead to infection and that is called acne.
It is usually formed on sebaceous gland areas such as face, neck, and chest.
Treatment method differs depending on the levels of the acne condition. Beginning level is the acne creation without infection and severe level is the purulent acne which is the bacterial infection acne with pus and pain. It is better to get the treatment by the dermatologist to prevent scar and deterioration than touching to squeeze it by one’s self.
Type of Acne
Phase 1: Non-Inflammatory Acne Type
In early stages of acne formation, the type of acne are seperated by the closed or opened nature of the pores. Blackheads, or "open comedones," are formed when the pores are blocked by a plug of corneocytes and sebum. The black discoloration is a result of the chemical change in the cells. On the other hand, whiteheads or "closed comdeones", result when comedones the pores do not have a wide opening on skin surface. Whiteheads may cause inflamed lesions like pustules and nodules to form. Blackheads and whiteheads can be treated without leaving scars if it is not inflamed.
Phase 2: Inflammatory Acne Type
Prolonged symptoms of blackheads and whiteheads can lead to inflammatory reponses, causing redness, swelling, and dehydration of the skin. Bacteria also plays a large role in stimulating inflammation. Red and swollen acne, or purulent, cyst-like acne can be formed depending on the severity of the inflammation. Deliberately popping or squeezing of the acne may cause further infections and skin damage, thus it is important to correctly treat the affected area to prevent scars and lesions.
02 Acne Scar
The biggest problem with acne is the scar. If the scar treatment is being delayed, it may cause damage to skin tissue due to bacterial infection. Usually the acne scar looks like dug hole on face which can be divided into 3 types.
Type of Acne Scar
- Type 1Puddle shape scar
- Type 2Box shape scar
- Type 3Ice pick shape scar
The Cause of The Acne
1. Hormones in adolescent period
- During adolescent period, sebum secretion increases with more dead skin cells which makes the skin easy to form acnes. Approximately, 85% of the teenagers have acne problems but relieves as they become adult.
2. Environmental factor
- Acne is also caused by environmental factors such as fine dust, pollution, accumulated waste, wrong use of cosmetics, and exposure to UV rays.
3. Other factors
- Drinking alcohol and smoking/ salty, spicy, and oily food/ stress and irregular sleeping pattern/ excessive face wash/ habit of squeezing with hands/period or pregnancy of women
What is Pore
While it is normal that the pores on the face are inconspicuous except where the beard grow, but if the sebum in the sebaceous glands at the bottom excessively secretes, the size of pores become larger. Usually, the pores become larger with active sebum secretion during puberty. In this case, it is easy for the bacteria and wastes to penetrate which causes skin troubles, thus it needs to be properly managed.
Type of Pores
- Type 1Sebum Pores in 20’s
- Type 2Saggy Pores in 30’s
- Type 3Melasama Pores
Causes for expanding pores
1. Excessive secretion of sebum
- Once puberty starts, the excretion of hormones increase and the sebaceous glands expand, increasing the amount of sebum. Sebum is released through pores, so when there is an excessive amount of sebum, the pore canals naturally become wider.
2. Decrease in skin elasticity from aging
- Aging starts in the late 20s and skin elasticity decreases, expanding the pores and making them look wider.
3. Skin trouble due to pore problem
- Skin trouble, similar to pimples, destroys collagen and elastin within the skin and damage the healthy skin layer, which consequently expands the pores.
Plan the treatment method after accurate diagnosis of acne scar and pores. A complex treatment will be processed depending on the patient’s lesion for customized treatment. Treatments include injection method, chemical peeling method, equipment peeling method, laser treatment and medical skin care.
METHOD 01 Injection Method
|Ice pick||Boxcar||Rolling||Acne Papulosa|
|Acne scar & Pore has different types and injection method will be selected accordingly.|
1. Infection injection
- Injected directly on the purulent acne to control sebum secretion and infection relief.
2. Baby injection
- Makes the scar thinner by supplying nutrients in dermis layer to regenerate collagen and elastin.
- New cell creation by removing the connective tissue that pulls fibrous tissue in the scar.
4. PRP (Platlet Rich Plasma)
- Skin regeneration, cell proliferation, cell growth promotion, blood vessel regeneration, collagen and hyaluronic acid production and scar cure using own blood cells.
METHOD 02 Laser Treatment
STEP01. Before the laser treatment - Synergy peeling
Acne is the infection caused by stacked sebum inside the pores. When acne is severe, peeling treatment should be applied on infectious inflammatory acnes and periodic care for dead skin cell removal is necessary to open the pores to cure non-inflammatory acnes.
Aladin peeling :
Removes sebum and dead skin cells using fine needles and induce regeneration to treat non-inflammatory acnes.
Prevent acne creation by controlling the proliferation of acne germs and sebum with spicule penetration into dermis layer.
STEP02. Treatment Method of Laser
STEP03. After the laser treatment
Periodic scaling treatment is required to control and remove sebum secretion and also to prevent recurrence of acne creation.
- STEP 01 Consultation with specialist
- STEP 02 Cleansing
- STEP 03 Apply anesthesia cream
- STEP 04 Customized laser treatment
- STEP 05 Cool down after treatment
- STEP 06 Wrap up