Cool Thera Information
- Duration: 45 min.
- Anesthesia: N/A
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Recovery Period: Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is Cool Thera?
- It is a cutting-edge technology of lipolysis therapy by freezing fat cells at a very low temperature.
- Appropriate for those who
- 1. Wish to have satisfying result in a short period of time
- 2. Wish to remove fat on certain parts
- 3. Wish to reduce size without pain
- 4. Wish to achieve slim and tight body line without saggy skin
Benefits and Features of Cool Thera
Say Goodbye to Fat Cells!
Cool Thera effectively reduces not only the size of fat cells but the number of them by applying the newest obesity treatment technique which involves Cryo principal.
Convenient and Safe Treatment!
Cool Thera is non-invasive treatment by selectively freezing fat cells, thus able you to get back to everyday activity right away with no pain and almost no side effect.
Principle of Cool Thera
|Cryo-cooling energy emitted to the target area||Cooling of the target area||Lead to natural necrosis of frozen fat cells||Decomposition and elimination of fat cells as body waste in metabolism|
Process of Cool Thera
Treatment Areas of Cool Thera
Target only the areas you want
Cool Thera Q & A
Q. How many times do I need Cool Thera treatment to see the effect?
You may find the difference after 2 times. It is recommended to get 3-9 times with 2 weeks of interval in general.
Q. Are there any symptoms after the treatment?
You may have tingling sensation or get bruising due to the pressure but these symptoms are normal and do get better fairly quickly.
Q. What are the post treatment precautions?
A. Avoid Cool Thera treatment if you are allergic to cold or a diabetic patient. Hot sauna and hot bath are not recommended on the treatment day.