- Duration : 20~30 minutes
- nesthesia : Local anesthesia with sedation
- Hospitalization : None
- Stitch Removal : None
- Hospitalization : 1~2 times
- Recovery period : Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is Clitoral surgery?
- Similar in shape to a man’s penis, the clitoris is covered in a hood. The size may be small but it plays a big part in a woman’s sexual experience. For those in which there is excessive foreskin, this can interfere with stimulation and decrease the sexual experience. Also, secretions can get stuck and cause odor or irritation to occur. The surgical method involves incising or pulling the clitoral hood to provide a functional, healthy, and sanitary clitoris.
- Appropriate for those who
- 1. Have decreased sexual feelings or numbness (insensitivity)
- 2. Have secretions that get stuck near the clitoris and cause odor
- 3. Desire a more aesthetic clitoris
- 4. Wish to make the clitoris in balance after labiaplasty
Effects of Clitoral surgery
Normal clitoris shape
The clitoris is a small area located within the female genitalia and is usually covered with a hood. When a woman is sexually excited, the clitoris becomes exposed outside of the hood.
Not only can a changed or excessive clitoral hood decrease sexual stimulation, but it can also cause a complex about the appearance. Therefore, for both function and aesthetics the balance between clitoris and hood is very important.
Normal clitoris shape
Clitoral surgery involves incising the foreskin surrounding the clitoris and depends on the state of the individual clitoral hood and the labia minora. Therefore, a well-experienced surgeon as well as thorough consultation and analysis is required. Surgery is done with a state of the art laser, and there is little to no bleeding, pain, nerve damage. Also, there is hardly a trace of surgery making it suitable for unwed females as well.
Why get vaginoplasty at WONJIN
01 Excellent results with just one surgery!
Not only the entrance but the muscles and soft tissues inside are delicately corrected. Great results can be had with just one surgery
02 Little to no structural damage leads to a quick recovery!
Utilizing lasers, there is little to no bleeding, swelling, or structural damage which makes healing time very quick.
03 Simultaneous vaginal reduction, muscle recovery, and mucous wrinkle correction!
For satisfactory results, not only is the size of the vagina reduced, but the muscles and mucous membranes are also improved of once.
04 Going beyond functional and aesthetic improvements to increase satisfaction!
Both functional and aesthetic improvements can help women recover their lost confidence
Why get vaginoplasty at WONJIN?
- Excellent results with just one surgery!
- Not only the entrance but the muscles and soft tissues inside are delicately corrected. Great results can be had with just one surgery.
- Little to no structural damage leads to a quick recovery!
- Utilizing lasers, there is little to no bleeding, swelling, or structural damage which makes healing time very quick.
- Simultaneous vaginal reduction, muscle recovery, and mucous wrinkle correction!
- For satisfactory results, not only is the size of the vagina reduced, but the muscles and mucous membranes are also improved at once.
- Going beyond functional and aesthetic improvements to increase satisfaction!
- Both functional and aesthetic improvements can help women recover their lost confidence.
- Medication that interferes with bleeding (birth control, hormones, vitamin E, aspirin, etc) should not be taken for 2 weeks before surgery. Please inform the consultant, doctor in advance if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, or if you are undergoing thyroid treatment.
- Smoke from smoking can cause phlegm and sneezing. Smoking can also cause bleeding after surgery. It is recommended to stop smoking for 3 days before surgery. Inform the consultant and doctor in advance if you have excessive coughing and abnormal breathing on the day of surgery.
- On the day of surgery, thoroughly cleanse your body with soft soap. Contact lenses, jewelry, accessories, manicure, makeup, etc can interfere with surgery and should be removed before visiting the clinic.
- Water, gum, candy, and etc are prohibited 6 hours before surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes when visiting the clinic. Driving will be difficult after surgery, it is recommended to come with a guardian.
- Take medication as prescribed by the doctor. On the day of surgery, take much rest and do not participate in excessive activity.
- Shower is available the following morning after surgery. Do not place the shower device directly on the surgical area.
- Avoid exercises that put stress on the lower abdomen for 4 weeks. Light exercise can be started after 2 weeks.
- Saunas, public bathhouses that cause sweating and/or blood vein extension can be visited starting after 4 weeks.
- Alcohol and smoking can interfere with scar healing and should be avoided for 4 weeks.
Depending on the individual, general complications that can occur after surgery and treatment include bleeding, infection, and illness.