- Duration : 30~40mins
- Anesthesia : Local anesthesia with sedation
- Hospitalization : None
- Stitch Removal : None
- Hospitalization : 1~2 times
- Recovery period : Return to daily activity possible the next day
- What is Labia Minora Surgery?
- This procedure corrects the labia minora that was problematic from the start or became discomforting for daily activities, in an aesthetically and functionally pleasing way. A 1:1 personalized system is used for higher satisfactory results.
- Appropriate for those who
- 1. An unusually large or uneven labia minora
- 2. A labia minora covering the urinary duct
- 3. Discomfort or pain when wearing clothes
- 4. Hygienic problems or frequent infections
- 5. An extremely discolored labia minora
Effects of Labia Minora Plasty
An ideal labia minora has an even shape and size, and should be covered by the labia majora. If the labia minora is extremely uneven or unusually large and saggy, it is recommended to correct it for hygiene
- Clitoris Surgery
- If the labia minora is large or saggy, the clitoris may be covered by the skin so that there is less sexual sensation. This procedure exposes the clitoris accordingly.
- Removal of Epidermis around Clitoris
- In the case of an itchy or an unhygienic clitoris, the wrinkle around the clitoris is removed and made into a clean shape so that it is aesthetically and functionally pleasing.
- Labia Majora Fat Grafting
- This procedure is for skinny women or for those who lost an excess amount of weight and there is less fat on the labia majora, which may look and feel uncomfortable during intercourse. In such case, correct the shape an size of he labia majora through a safe fat grafting to create a natural volume.
- Pubic Hair
- If you are stressed due to atrichia pubis, there are various ways to naturally form pubic hair in different directions, height, and formation. If there is too much hair, laser can be used to organize it.
Why get vaginoplasty at WONJIN
01 Excellent results with just one surgery!
Not only the entrance but the muscles and soft tissues inside are delicately corrected. Great results can be had with just one surgery
02 Little to no structural damage leads to a quick recovery!
Utilizing lasers, there is little to no bleeding, swelling, or structural damage which makes healing time very quick.
03 Simultaneous vaginal reduction, muscle recovery, and mucous wrinkle correction!
For satisfactory results, not only is the size of the vagina reduced, but the muscles and mucous membranes are also improved of once.
04 Going beyond functional and aesthetic improvements to increase satisfaction!
Both functional and aesthetic improvements can help women recover their lost confidence
- Excellent results with just one surgery!
- Not only the entrance but the muscles and soft tissues inside are delicately corrected. Great results can be had with just one surgery.
- Little to no structural damage leads to a quick recovery!
- Utilizing lasers, there is little to no bleeding, swelling, or structural damage which makes healing time very quick.
- Simultaneous vaginal reduction, muscle recovery, and mucous wrinkle correction!
- For satisfactory results, not only is the size of the vagina reduced, but the muscles and mucous membranes are also improved at once.
- Going beyond functional and aesthetic improvements to increase satisfaction!
- Both functional and aesthetic improvements can help women recover their lost confidence.
- Medication that interferes with bleeding (birth control, hormones, vitamin E, aspirin, etc) should not be taken for 2 weeks before surgery. Please inform the consultant, doctor in advance if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, or if you are undergoing thyroid treatment.
- Smoke from smoking can cause phlegm and sneezing. Smoking can also cause bleeding after surgery. It is recommended to stop smoking for 3 days before surgery. Inform the consultant and doctor in advance if you have excessive coughing and abnormal breathing on the day of surgery.
- On the day of surgery, thoroughly cleanse your body with soft soap. Contact lenses, jewelry, accessories, manicure, makeup, etc can interfere with surgery and should be removed before visiting the clinic.
- Water, gum, candy, and etc are prohibited 6 hours before surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes when visiting the clinic. Driving will be difficult after surgery, it is recommended to come with a guardian.
- Take medication as prescribed by the doctor. On the day of surgery, take much rest and do not participate in excessive activity.
- Shower is available the following morning after surgery. Do not place the shower device directly on the surgical area.
- Avoid exercises that put stress on the lower abdomen for 4 weeks. Light exercise can be started after 2 weeks.
- Saunas, public bathhouses that cause sweating and/or blood vein extension can be visited starting after 4 weeks.
- Alcohol and smoking can interfere with scar healing and should be avoided for 4 weeks.
Depending on the individual, general complications that can occur after surgery and treatment include bleeding, infection, and illness.