- Duration: App. 1 hour and longer (depends on the surgical method)
- Anesthesia: General or Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Fasting: From 6-8 hours before the surgery
- Stitch Removal: Depends on the surgical method
- Hospitalization: Depends on the surgical method
- Shower: Partially available
- Recommended Staying Period in Korea: Min. 2 weeks
- What is Buttock Augmentation?
- A taut and voluminous buttock, in relation with the bust, is said to be the finishing touch on a womanly hip line. On the other hand, buttocks that are flat or saggy do not look flattering with clothes on and can make the legs appear shorter. WONJIN’s buttock augmentation or hip augmentation uses lipo to raise a saggy, flat buttocks and creates a shapely and attractive buttocks
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Lack volume throughout the entire body
- 2. Lack volume in the buttocks
- 3. Lost volume and have flabby skin due to aging
- 4. Lost volume in their hips after diet
- 5. Are dissatisfied with currently shaped hips and buttocks
Types of Buttocks
completely flat caseUpper part is flat caseFlat on the caseInner sides are flat caseLower part is flat case
Buttock Augmentation Surgical Method
METHOD 01 Implant
This buttock augmentation method involves inserting a silicone implant through an incision in the hips. The implant is carefully inserted under the muscle and results can be seen immediately. The desired shape and size can be achieved with near permanent results.
Buttock augmentation or hip augmentation with implants is a permanent surgery ideal for adding volume to the buttocks. WONJIN’s team of specialized surgeons operates with the utmost care during surgery to bring out the best and most attractive body and hip line. Feelings of discomfort due to implants are minimized because only the best quality implants officially approved by the FDA and Korean FDA are used.
METHOD 02 Fat Grafting
This buttock augmentation method takes fat extracted from the stomach, thighs, etc (through lipo) and purifies and reinserts it to add desired volume and shape to the hip area. This creates a shapely bottom to get your desired hip line after hip augmentation surgery.
Fat is collected from your own body through lipo and then grafted to the buttocks. This serves a dual function because fat is removed from parts where fat usually collects: i.e. the abdomen and thighs. While fat grafting seems to be the most ideal, unfortunately there is a chance that the injected fat can be absorbed back into the body. Also, those with slim figures have a limit to the amount of fat that can be collected.
METHOD 03 Special Thread (Special case)
This is a special procedure that tightens the hip area. In case of voluminous but saggy buttocks, a silicone thread is used to pull loose fat and skin, which fixes and tightens them. This procedure is 30 minutes shorter than other procedures leading to a quicker return to everyday activity.
This is a surgery that utilizes special needles and threads to lift up the drooped hips and buttocks, creating a shapely buttocks and hip line. It is not as effective as implants or fat grafting. Therefore, it is best to combine this surgery with other procedures.