WONJIN’s Body Contour
Wonjin's Body Contour Information
Wondrous slim and firm body with elastic skin
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is the bumpy, dimpled, cottage cheese-like skin that shows up around the buttocks, abs, and thighs.
Cellulite results from enlarged packets of body fat–deposited deep underneath the skin–that push up against the underlying connective tissue. When the underlying fat cells balloon up they limit the space under the skin, which places a ton of upward pressure on the connective tissue.
That pressure forces the fat right up against the top layers of skin, pushes everything upwards, and creates a visibly dimpled look on the surface. When multiple fat compartments expand, multiple hills pop up, and cellulite spreads across a wider surface area.
Body Contour Surgery System
- 1. Bruising on surgical area is possible. To prevent bruising, a drain is inserted into the area. A special sponge is used for a week to clean the surgery area.
- 2. Please avoid taking aspirin, anticoagulants, and birth control pills at least 10 days before the operation. These medications can interfere with controlling hemorrhages.
- 3. After fat is removed via ‘cannula,’ the remaining fat may become clumped. As a solution for this, treatment care is provided by our LPG Endermologie and Vella Smooth equipment
- 4. While operation is taking place, water and blood may be removed in addition to the excessive fat. Therefore, adequate nutrition will be replaced via IV.
- 5. For faster recovery and swelling reduction: wearing a compressive garment is strongly recommended. This should be worn at all times for the first month. Then, wear at home or while sleeping for another month.
Surgery Precautions [Before & After]
Before the surgery
- -Stop taking the medicines that disturb hemorrhage control (birth control pills, hormone drugs, vitamin E, and aspirin) at least 2 weeks before the surgery. Notify the consultant and the surgeon if you are under treatment of hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and thyroids.
- -Stop smoking cigarettes at least 3 days before the surgery and notify the consultant and the surgeon if you have cold to check your respiratory system.
- -Taking shower with mild type soap on the day of surgery is recommended and remove contact lenses, jewelry, accessories, nail polish, and make-up before coming to the clinic.
- -Do not eat or drink (including candy, gum, and water) 4 hours before the surgery (8 hours for general anesthesia).
- -Prepare comfortable clothes and shoes. It is hard to drive after the surgery, so please come with the guardian.
After the surgery
- -Take a good rest on the surgery day. Liquid may leak off from the body within 24 hours to 3 days after surgery and swelling and bruise may occur.
- -Wear compression garment from the day after the surgery or after releasing the bandage until 2-3 months after for swelling subsidence and skin settlement after surgery.
- -Take shower at least 7 days after the surgery for wound to heal and do not rub or wet the wounded area.
- -Drinking alcohol and smoking is prohibited for 4 weeks after the surgery.
- ※ For buttock augmentation : Sleep on the side or on stomach is recommended for at least a month. Irritation may occur when sitting on chair for about 2 weeks after the surgery.
※ General complications such as bleeding and infection may occur depending on the patient’s condition.