Women's Hair Loss
We will bring back your confidence with customized hair loss treatment.
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Anesthesia : Deep Sleep or Local Anesthesia
- Hospitalization : N/A
- Stitch Removal: N/A
- Clinic Visit : 2-3 times
- Recovery period : Return to everyday activity on the very next day
- What is Women’s Hair Loss?
- Along with the genetic reasons, women’s hair loss can be caused by imbalance of hormones after giving birth, stress, and deficiency of nutrients. Finding the cause is the top priority. It is very rare for women to become bald like men but most cases start from the crown of the head or hair line and spread out.
- Causes of Women's Hair Loss
- Imbalance of Hormones
- Deficiency of Nutrients due to Diet
Process of Women's Hair Loss
Initiation of hair loss around the crown of the head or hair line
Dispersion of hair loss around the crown of the head and hair line
Widely spread hair loss around the crown of the head and hair line
Treatment Method for Women’s Hair Loss
The causes are different individually and we provide customized treatment by accurate and precise diagnosis of hair loss and scalp.
|Hair Transplant||Hair Line Contouring||Non-surgical Hair Loss Treatment||WMP (Scalp Pigment Method)|
|It is the most effective hair loss treatment. The scar can be fully covered by woman’s long hair for the incisional method. Non-incisional method is recommended for those who have less amount of hair transplant.||It is suitable for those who have M-shaped hair loss or wide forehead. Hair Line Contouring fills the empty spots to make forehead and face narrower to provide three-dimensional look.||It can be treated with stem cell and medication for the beginning stage of hair loss when the thickness is the only issue.||This allows the satisfying result for patients who genetically have thin and low density hair at the beginning stage of hair loss.|