For over 50 years V-Lift thread has proved to be safe.
- Duration : 30~40 minutes
- Anesthesia : Local anesthesia with sedation
- Hospitalization : Not required
- Stitch removal : 7 days after surgery
- Postoperative visits : 2 times
- Recovery period : Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is V-Lift?
- V-Lifting is a treatment that inserts medical thread which has 2~3 times of cog than regular thread into dermis layer to pull the wrinkles tightly, which results in a semi-permanent effect.
In addition, skin regeneration due to collagen synthesis helps skin tone to be improved and provide elasticity on your face.
- Appropriate for those who
- 1. Wish to get a v-line without shaving the bone
- 2. Wish to arrange facial line after two-jaw surgery or facial contouring
- 3. Are concerned with wrinkles between the eyes, nose, and neck
- 4. Are worried about pain and recovery time
- 5. Wish to receive quick lift effects after the procedure
The Effect of V-Lifting
Areas for V-Lift
Advantage of V-lifting thread
For over 50 years V-Lift thread has proved to be safe. Lifting is possible with just a few threads and very effective.
V-lifting thread can bring semi-permanent effect since it has wide point of support and fixation power is strong with 2~3 times of cogs than general thread. These threads are used for even tying blood vessels in heart surgery, so the chance of inflammation or side effects is minimal. You can get desired face shape as thread can be pulled towards desired directions.
V-Lift surgical method
- 01. Injection
- Lift face delicately to determine the most effective line
- 02. Anesthesia
- General anesthesia or local anesthesia depending on the individual
- 03. Thread insertion
- Remove temporal hair, insert thread and pull towards desired area
- 04. Suture
- Remove thread outside skin, sterilize, and suture