Ultra V-Lifting Information
- Duration: 30 min. to 1 hour
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: N/A
- Clinic Visit: 1 time
- Recovery Period: Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is Ultra V-Lifting?
- Ultra V-Lifting uses melting thread that contains ingredient called PDO that has been approved by FDA. It is inserted into derma layer inside of skin and pulled up towards desired direction, which leads to regenerate skin cells and this brings various effects such as wrinkles improvement, skin elasticity, skin tone improvement, v-line face line etc.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Wish to have V-line without surgery
- 2. Wish to resolve the wrinkle problems (forehead, eyes, smile line, and neck)
- 3. Wish to have simple treatment and quick recovery
- 4. Wish to improve skin elasticity and face line to be ready for special occasions
- 5. Wish to improve face line after Two Jaw and Face Contour surgery
Why? Why would you want Wonjin’s Ultra V-Lifting?
Ultra V-Lifting will turn your aging backwards to look younger
- Quick V-line can be made without incision!
- Ultra V-Lifting does not require incision for inserting the thread to pull up the skin
and it allows V-line effect to be visible within few days.
- Gain both skin elasticity and pure skin tone at the same time!
- The thread, which is inserted in the derma layer of skin, regenerates the cells to
enhance the collagen creation. This improves skin tone for the vital face.
- It is safe with the thread that naturally melts!
- Ultra V-Lifting uses the thread with ingredient called PDO which is approved by
Ministry of Food and Drug Administration with prime grade in safety classification.
The irritation, inflammation, or allergic reaction of the thread are minimized which
makes it suitable for sensitive skin as well.
- The treatment can be applied to most body parts!
- Ultra V-Lifting can be applied to most body parts including face, neck, breast,
calf, and hip to make slim body line.
- Improved result with desired direction!
- Thread can be inserted as much as the patient wants and the pulling direction can
be also be chosen by the patient to maximize the lifting effect.
- The thread is completely absorbed and melted in the body 3 months after the treatment with no irritation.
- Scar is minimized because the thread is short as a finger size with 0.12mm thickness which is thinner than hair.
- Once the thread is inserted, it helps skin regeneration with collagen creation.
- The thread can be pulled to desired area to have the best shape
- The more thread inserted, the better lifting effect can be shown as a result.
- -Stop taking the medicines that disturb hemorrhage control (birth control pills, hormone drugs, vitamin E, and aspirin) at least 2 weeks before the surgery. Notify the consultant and the surgeon if you are under treatment of hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and thyroids.
- -Stop smoking cigarettes at least 3 days before the surgery and notify the consultant and the surgeon if you have cold to check your respiratory system.
- -Taking shower with mild type soap on the day of surgery is recommended and remove contact lenses, jewelry, accessories, nail polish, and make-up before coming to the clinic.
- -Do not eat or drink (including candy, gum, and water) 4 hours before the surgery (8 hours for general anesthesia).
- -Prepare comfortable clothes (hoodie or button down shirt), mask, scarf, cap, and sunglasses. It is hard to drive after the surgery, so please come with the guardian.
- -Avoid salty food to prevent swelling. Liquid food for 3 days after the surgery is highly recommended. And also, avoid eating hard food during the recovery period.
- -Apply an ice pack to reduce pain and swelling. Apply a hot pack after 3 days to help with the recovery.
- -Take a good rest and vitamin C to help with regenerating collagen. It is not recommended to laugh out loud or open the mouth too wide.
- -Drinking alcohol and smoking is prohibited for 4 weeks after the surgery.
- -When sleeping, do not lie down sideways for 4 weeks after the surgery and avoid jogging, swimming, or face massage for at least 6 weeks.
Benefits and Features of Ultra V-Lifting Thread
PDO thread which is approved as a Prime Grade (4th Grade) for safety
classification by the Ministry of Food and Drugs Administration, consists of protein that
melts inside the body. It has similar effect as an injection because the thread is connected
on the tip of the needle which allows the insertion of many threads.
Principle of Ultra V-Lifting
Skin condition returns just like 10 years ago, inner beauty skin care is the answer! Once the thread is inserted in the derma layer, collagen and elastin creation activates. It improves blood circulation for pure and clear skin.
Areas for V-Lifting
Around the eyes, smile line, neck, forehead, droopy cheek, double chin, arm, abdomen, armpit, breast, back, hip, calf
Process of Ultra V-Lifting
Design the area for thread insertion.
Depending on patient’s condition, the patient will be put under local, or sleeping anesthesia
3. Thread Insertion
The thread is inserted in derma layer and pulled to necessary direction.
Instant result can be seen after the treatment and everyday activity is possible after the treatment.
Effect of Ultra V-Lifting
Skin condition returns just like 10 years ago, inner beauty skin care is the answer!
Why? Why Wonjin Thread Lifting is the Best?
Comprised of Chief Doctors of Lifting Wonjin Lifting Center!
Wonjin provides customer satisfaction with many years of know-how and rich experience.
Wonjin Thread Lifting Key Points
|Direction||Well understanding of skin base structure to pinpoint the fix point to pull skin tissues in right direction is very important for the good result.|
|Force||The adequate amount of pulling force is needed accordingly because the front cheek, jaw line, etc. have all different stretching level.|
|Combination||The best result can be expected by combining several threads together for different areas.|
|Skill||Doctor's sophisticated and skilled technique are the most important factors for the good result.|
Precautions [Before the Operation]
Precautions [After the Operation]
※ General complications such as bleeding and infection may occur depending on the patient’s condition.