Whirwind Lifting Information
- Duration: 30-40 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Out: N/A
- Clinic Visit: 1 time
- Recovery Period: Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is Whirlwind Lifting?
- It is a V-line lifting procedure that inserts whirlwind shaped thread into skin, which lasts longer than pre-existing melting thread. The elasticity of own thread is powerful leading to natural movement of thread.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Wish to change saggy skin into tighter skin
- 2. Wish to look younger without surgery
- 3. Wish to get smaller face with tightening effect
- 4. Wish to have V-line without surgery
Why Whirlwind Lifting?
- It is stronger and longer than original thread!
- The whirlwind shaped thread has more strength than melting thread (PDO) so it is effective on cheek
and smile line.
- Over time, it gets stronger with clear line!
- It provides immediate effect and able to get clearer V-line with continuous collagen production.
- Surgery and recovery time gets faster with non-incision!
- Surgery time and recovery is fast with non-incision and able to return to daily activities right away.
- Able to maximize the effect with combined procedures!
- Able to achieve definite and longer result with additional procedures.
The Advantages of Whirlwind Lifting Thread
Stronger lifting effect with spiral form with whirlwind shaped thread!
- Many spiral form thread can be inserted than the regular melting thread.
- The movement of muscle is more natural with the twisted thread that applies to larger areas.
- As the thread melts, it stimulates collagen production to improve the wrinkles with natural
glow on skin.
- No incision leaves less bruising and scar for quick recovery.
- Regular Melting Thread
- Whirlwind Lifting
The Principle of Whirlwind Lifting Collagen Production
When specially designated thread made of collagen component is injected into the skin, the hooks on thread makes damage on skin and as the damage heals, several growth factors are produced and helps to restore skin elasticity.
- Wrinkled and saggy skin
- Insert whirlwind thread into skin
- Improve skin elasticity
Areas for Whirlwind Lifting
Slanted eyebrows and eyes, Smile lines, Neck wrinkles, Forehead wrinkles, Droopy cheek, Saggy chin
Whirlwind Lifting Surgical Method
Design on the area where the thread will be inserted
Local or deep sleep anesthesia depending on the individual condition
3. Thread Insertion
Insert the thread inside of skin and pull toward desired direction
The result will appear immediately and able to return to daily activity right away
Whirlwind Lifting Surgical Method Comparison
|Whirlwind Lifting||Regular Thread Lifting||Laser Lifting|
|Anesthesia||Local (Deep sleep) Anesthesia||Local (Deep sleep) Anesthesia||Local (Deep sleep) Anesthesia|
|Number of Procedure||1~2 times||3~4 times||4~6 times|
|Effect Occurrence||Right after||Right after||After 1 week|
|Daily Activity||Right after||Right after||After 1-2 weeks|
|Result Maintenance||More than 2 years||6 months ~ 1 year||6 months ~ 1 year|
The Result of Whirlwind Lifting
Why? Why Wonjin Thread Lifting is the Best?
Comprised of Chief Doctors of Lifting Wonjin Lifting Center!
Wonjin provides customer satisfaction with many years of know-how and rich experience.
Wonjin Thread Lifting Key Points
|Direction||Well understanding of skin base structure to pinpoint the fix point to pull skin tissues in right direction is very important for the good result.|
|Force||The adequate amount of pulling force is needed accordingly because the front cheek, jaw line, etc. have all different stretching level.|
|Combination||The best result can be expected by combining several threads together for different areas.|
|Skill||Doctor's sophisticated and skilled technique are the most important factors for the good result.|