Non-incision Hair Transplant
No scars with Non-incision method! Non-incision Hair Transplant
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Anesthesia : Deep Sleep or Local Anesthesia
- Hospitalization : N/A
- Stitch Removal: N/A
- Clinic Visit : 2-3 times
- Recovery period : Return to everyday activity on the very next day
- What is Non-incision Hair Transplant?
- Non-incision Hair Transplant leaves almost to no scar and does not require clinic visit after the procedure. It only requires shaving on the back side of the head to collect the healthy hair follicles to be transplanted.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Are worried about incisional procedure
- 2. Are worried about scars after hair transplant
- 3. Have high density hair
- 4. Have no time to revisit the clinic for stitch removal
Who is suitable for Non-incision Hair Transplant?
It is recommended for those who are suitable for partial shaving of the head. The process involves shaving because the hair follicles should be collected for the transplant.
Additionally, it is difficult for massive transplant since the process requires the collection of each follicles. Thus, it is suitable for those who can be treated with little amount of transplant.
After Non-incision Hair Transplant Surgery
|0.8mm punch hole is made to collect hair follicles, therefore only 0.8mm of scar is left.||After some time, the size of scar reduces to less than 0.5mm and it is almost invisible.|
|Shaving the area||Collecting the hair follicle cells||Check the condition of hair follicle cell||Storage the follicles|
|Slit (process of pore creation)||Transplant on pores||Engraftment completed|
The query regarding Non-incision Hair Transplant
What if Hair Loss is under progress on the area where hair follicle cells to be collected?
At Wonjin Hair Transplant Center, healthy hair follicles are diagnosed to be collected using High-frequency Scalp Diagnostic Equipment. This equipment allows to predict the invisible part where the additional hair loss will be progressed, thus the follicles on that area will not be collected for the maximum effect.
Why would you choose Wonjin Clinic for Hair Transplant?
Because we increase the rate of engraftment and maintenance!
At Wonjin, we do not transplant each hair but the follicle pocket that has 1~3 hairs attached. This prevents the damage of micro-vessels and nerves of the follicles which increases the rate of engraftment.
High pressure oxygen treatment stimulates blood vessel regeneration!
This provides high pressure oxygen to transplanted hair follicle cells which makes healthy hair with quick recovery and higher engraftment rate.
Makes your face look smaller by well-designed procedure!
Adopting the contouring correction design, this not only the front view of the face, but also forehead, temple, sideburns, and outer angle of the eyebrows are considered to provide the contouring effect as well.
Right after the surgery
Shampooing and dressing will be done on the surgery area. Instruction of shampooing will be informed.
6 months after the surgery
It is the time for the transplanted hair to fall out and new hair to be grown. 50% of the result is produced and visit clinic for the check-up.
12 months after the surgery
Visit clinic to check-up the transplant progress and check whether there are additional hair loss progress. More than 80% of the result is produced at this point.
Precautions [Transplanted area care]
- Try not to scratch or put any pressure to the surgery area for 1 week after the surgery.
- Never wash your hair on the day of the surgery.
- Do not expose the area to sunlight for 5 days after the surgery.
- Apply ice pack on your forehead for 2 days after the surgery. This prevents the swelling on forehead.
Incised and collected area care
- Do not remove the bandage at the back of your head until it is removed at the clinic.
- Avoid putting your head down or putting pressure on the back of your head for 10 days after the surgery.
General complications such as bleeding and infection may occur depending on the patient’s condition.