- Duration: 20~30 min.
- Anesthesia: Local Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: N/A
- Clinic Visit: N/A
- Recovery Period: Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is WONJIN’s Ulthera?
- Ulthera is a method that penetrates high-intensity ultrasonic waves into skin fascia (SMAS layer). This is a type of laser treatment that enables to pull up panniculus camosus where pre-existing laser or high-frequency cannot reach, which result in face-lifting effect without any incision or surgery.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have lost elasticity on overall face due to aging
- 2. Have no clear face line due to saggy cheek and jawline
- 3. Have extreme wrinkles around eyes and mouth
- 4. Have smile line and neck wrinkles
- 5. Wish to have V-line but are reluctant to surgery
- 6. Need short period of procedure and recovery
Ulthera is a non-surgical laser treatment that uses ultrasonic waves in order to lift and improve wrinkles without any damage on the skin surface. Unlike previous high frequency laser procedures that were not able to reach deep within the skin such as the SMAS layer, Ulthera uses high frequency ultrasound waves to transport the heat for improved wrinkles and elasticity.
The Effect of Ulthera
Areas for Ulthera
Ulthera surgical method
- 01. Consultation
- After thorough consultation with surgeon, sanitize treatment area
- 02. Anesthesia
- Inject anesthesia so that it absorbs through area evenly
- 03. Design
- Design treatment area according to consultation
- 04. Procedure
- Proceed with ulthera according to design