Hairline Contour Correction
Smaller face effect without surgery! Hairline Contour Correction
- Duration : 3-4 hours (Differs by method and transplant quantity)
- Anesthesia : Deep Sleep or Local Anesthesia
- Hospitalization : N/A
- Stitch Removal : 10-14 days after
- Clinic Visit : 2-3 times
- Recovery Period : Return to everyday activity on the next day
- What is Hairline Contour Correction?
- This is an upgraded procedure from regular hairline transplant that improves the shape of the line between face and hair that reduces the width of the face slimmer to make the face natural oval shape.
- Recommended for those who
- 1. Have wide face due to big cheekbones
- 2. Have big head that makes face look big as well
- 3. Have wide side face due to no sideburns
- 4. Wish to have slimmer face by hairline correction
- 5. Have wide forehead that makes face look big as well
- 6. Wish to have hairline correction after Two Jaw or Facial Contour Surgery
Why Hairline Contour Correction is different?
It makes your face look smaller by contouring design! Adopting the contouring correction design, this not only the front view of the face, but also forehead, temple, sideburns, and outer angle of the eyebrows are considered to provide the contouring effect as well.
Natural looking with fine hair effect
There are four stages of hair which are normal, thin, very thin, and fine hair. The procedure is customized for each individual, considering the angle and direction which makes the hairline look more natural.
Customized surgical method for each individual
Wonjin can perform both incision and non-incision method. It is difficult to expect a good result with only one method since each individual
has different types of hair and forehead shape. Customization is the most important factor for maximizing the satisfaction.
High pressure oxygen treatment stimulates fast recovery
This provides high pressure oxygen to transplanted hair follicle cells which makes healthy hair with quick recovery and higher engraftment rate.
It is recommended to do with
|Fat Grafting||Shiny Forehead Augmentation||Shiny S Cheekbone Reduction||Shiny V Square Jaw Reduction||Shiny Complex Facial Contour|
Progress after Hair Transplant
-Right after the surgery
Shampooing and dressing will be done on the surgery area. Instruction of shampooing will be informed.
-10 days after the surgery
Visit clinic to remove stitches. This does not apply to patients who have done it with non-incision method.
-6 months after the surgery
It is the time for the transplanted hair to fall out and new hair to be grown. 50% of the result is produced and visit clinic for the check-up.
12 months after the surgery
Visit clinic to check-up the transplant progress and check whether there are additional hair loss progress. More than 80% of the result is produced at this point.
Contour correction after care Transplanted area care
- Try not to scratch or put any pressure to the surgery area for 1 week after the surgery.
- Never wash your hair on the day of the surgery.
- Do not expose the area to sunlight for 5 days after the surgery.
- Apply ice pack on your forehead for 2 days after the surgery. This prevents the swelling on forehead.
Incised and collected area
- Do not remove the bandage at the back of your head until it is removed at the clinic.
- Avoid putting your head down or putting pressure on the back of your head for 10 days after the surgery.
General complications such as bleeding and infection may occur depending on the patient’s condition.