- Duration: 10 min.
- Anesthesia: Topical Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: N/A
- Clinic Visit: N/A
- Recovery Period: Immediate return to everyday activity
- What is Filler?
- Fillers are created from various natural/artificial substances and are inserted into the skin to expand soft tissue. In general, fillers are used to replace natural substances in the skin (collagen, hyaluronic acid) lost due to aging, and to improve wrinkles on the face. Also, fillers are used for burnt scars, cell damage, deformed scars and birth defects. Common fillers used at WONJIN include restylane, juvederm, dysport, and radiesse.
- Appropriate for those who
- 1. Wish to improve wrinkles on the brow, around the lips and eyes
- 2. Wish to improve wrinkles on cheekbones
- 3. Wish to improve smile lines
- 4. Wish to improve lip shape and wrinkles around lips
- 5. Wish to improve deep acne scars
- 6. Wish to make nose bridge higher without surgery
Type of Fillers
Restylane, consisted of hyaluronic acid that is identical to human body’s skin ingredients, is the injection that have been approved by FDA at the very first. It is used for reducing wrinkles, elevating the nose, expanding the lips, correcting sunken areas of the face, correcting body figure, and improving wrinkles and volume. Restylane at WONJIN is used for anti aging effects.
Our skin ages through time, and the natural volume of the skin begins to decrease so that wrinkles appear and certain areas get depressed. The filler Juvederm reverses these effects and provides anti aging effects.
Juvederm received approval from the FDA proven to have effects lasting 12 months after 1 procedure. Identical to the body’s internal substance, hyaluronic acid is used to remove wrinkles and fill volume. It is a type of gel that absorbs throughout the body which helps with not only wrinkles but also elasticity and moist skin.
Artecol is comprised of PMMA material that is used for osteomyelitis treatment and bone adhesion and collagen material consisting of bone, cartilage, and skin. Artecol has semi-permanent effect that has been improved from regular fillers that last short period.
Safety - Artecol was approved by the FDA as artepil on Oct 31st, 2006.
Economical - Economic for a long term compared to hyluronic acid filler which is injected every 6 months
Rarity - Artecol is available at licensed hospitals only. (5 hospitals in Korea)
Durability - The only implant filler that has research material lasting more than 10 years within the count
WONJIN Beauty Medical Group is officially licensed for Artesense
Unlike other fillers that are injected on the outer skin layer, it is injected deeper above the fat layer.
Artesense is semi permanent which is why a WONJIN specialist should perform the procedure to avoid side effects.
Areas for filler
- Entire face, Acne scars : Forehead, Between the eyes, Eyelids, Eye area wrinkles, Under eyes (love bands, dark circles), Nose, Earlobe, Smile lines, Jaw line, Lips (line, volume, wrinkles), Jaw, Neck
- Breasts, Hips : Forehead, Between the eyes, Eyelids, Eye area wrinkles, Under eyes (love bands, dark circles), Nose, Earlobe, Smile lines, Jaw line, Lips (line, volume, wrinkles), Jaw, Neck
- Simple procedure (immediate results)
- Quick return to daily activity
- (If needed) Supplement or removal is possible
- Absorbs within the body after a certain period of time
Areas for artecol
- Entire face, Acne scars : Forehead, Glabella, Nose Bridge, Smile lines, Recessed Chin
- Breasts, Hips : Forehead, Glabella, Nose Bridge, Smile lines, Recessed Chin